10 Pack of PM2.5 Filters
Pack of 10x PM2.5 filters for face masks, designed to provide extra protection. When combined with a well-fitting mask, the filters can be used to protect the wearer from harmful dust particles.
Made from activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, the 5-layer filter system is designed to keep out PM 2.5 (fine particles) and a range of airborne contaminants.
- First layer made of spunbond cloth and filters micron-level dust
- Second layer filters industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, second-hand smoke and pollen allergens
- Third layer made of activated carbon cloth which also filters micron-level dust
- Fourth layer offers filter density for smaller materials
- Fifth layer made of spunbond cloth
- Pack of 10
- Individual filter dimensions: 12.1 x 8cm
- Compatible with our adult medium and large mask and kids size small.
PLEASE NOTE: Filter inserts cannot be cleaned and should be replaced often. Filters should be replaced after 16-24 hours of total use (may last up to approx. 1-2 weeks for casual use).
Due to hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of any of our masks and accessories.